Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Dear Charles,


I know you're going to end up with Sarah, but I don't understand why. You and Ernestina are precisely so cute together. I'm not sure what to do, knowing what is going to happen. I find you quite fascinating and rather witty, but I do not understand why you have to ruin everything in talking to Sarah. Sure, she's a Damsel in distress, but Ernestina's sassy and clever--that's gotta count for something.

Just. Just don't do it. Don't do it. It's that simple. Seriously. Just walk away and ignore her. It's not that hard. Don't be one of those guys.

Either way, I can't stop thinking about you. I find your life and story most fascinating and need to know what's going to happen next--even if I do not tend to agree with it. Just give Ernestina another shot! I know you can be happy together! And, really...I mean...really, she just has so much more personality than Sarah does. I understand the romanticism of helping her and being her knight in shining armor, but Ernestina needs one too, and you've already promised to be hers...

It is just disgusting when people are unfaithful to their significant other, and you absolutely disgust me for doing that to Ernestina, but I can't help but needing more of you...

But, really...just forget about Sarah....

Impatiently Yours,
NicholleLee Robertson.

No comments:

Post a Comment