Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Dear Eli,


Around this time of year (near summer) it makes me think of you and the summer we had together. I will never forget the fact that I got to spend time with you before anyone else, so awesome and I'll never forget that. But, when I think of you, I think of summer. And that makes me feel alive, and feel the sun on my face, and the fresh smell of grass and flowers. And it makes me miss you, and summer. And, I'm so excited summer's coming. I'm planning on spending a couple of days with you, so plan on that happening. Just a warning.

I had something I've been wanting to say to you for a few days, I've just been thinking about you, but now that I'm actually taking time to tell you I can't remember. I guess that's what I get for waiting, huh? Oh well, I'll probably think of it in the middle of the night--at least I know you'll be up to read this. ;-)

Anxiously yours,
NicholleLee Robertson.

No comments:

Post a Comment