Monday, April 12, 2010

Dear Eliza,


I just want to commend you for what you did to save your son. To have your husband ripped away from you, then find out your son was to be sent away. You did what you had to do to save your family. And as far as I can tell right now, you have. You saved your son, you found your husband (or he found you rather), and your in a home of good people. Sometimes the scariest, boldest, most risky things for us to do are the most rewarding. And as of right now, it seems like you're an example of that.

I wish I had half the courage you had when you took your son from a loving home to save him, to stay together. To have courage like that...I can't even imagine what I would be ambitious enough to do.... Go after my dreams, maybe. But, that even, is not as bold as what you've done.

I look forward to spending more time with you, maybe some of that courage will rub off on me! :-) Really, though, your story is inspiring. It truly is. Maybe I'll make you rub off on me. I'm not sure how yet, but I may find a way. Professor Eberle was talking about being courageous today in Brit Romantic Lit and doing what you're scared to do, maybe that's a sign or something. He was telling us to do it, you're doing it. Maybe I will, too. I'm going to start writing my book again, tomorrow. ;-) hehe. Kidding. Sort of.

Courageously Yours,
NicholleLee Robertson.

No comments:

Post a Comment