Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Dear Jane,


We spent some time apart for some time since I was in school. But, when I returned to see you were still so broken up about your man leaving, I can't help but feel so bad for you. I mean, I know how I felt when my boyfriend and I had to be separated because I was away at school, but he left willingly, and now you have to hear about how he's "with" someone else and has forgotten about you... Man. For me I don't know how I functioned, I missed him so much. But, you don't have to just miss him...you have to hear about him from every other direction and hear he's "fine" when you are clearly suffering. Yuck! Don't give up though! All good things come to those who wait. Plus, until YOU talk to him, you don't really know how he's feeling at all do you?!

Feeling You,
NicholleLee Robertson.

No comments:

Post a Comment