Saturday, July 3, 2010

Dear Edward Cullen,


It's been some time since we spent time together. And I was right. Taking the break we did, it made our time together tonight much more enjoyable. Honestly.
I was driving home from our visit and I looked up and saw the most amazing image of the moon. I mean--amazing. I wish I could have taken a photo, but, ya know, I was driving and all. And just the way the moon looked--clouded and streaked over and almost the color of fire--it made me just want to turn back and find you again. Just stay with you--for a little while at least. I just wanted to turn back. I don't know, that's one of the only times I can really remember wanting to turn back and go to something else. That image of the moon, it was just you, I guess. If that makes any sense. ???
It's nights like tonight that I wonder why I ever decided to leave you in the first place. I guess if I wouldn't have then we never would have had this night. But, I don't know. Every time I'm with you I just feel...different. Better. Calmer. I can't explain it. I feel so weird admitting how close we are, but at the same time the connection we have is something that makes me feel so good. I never feel more emotion than I do when we're together. Maybe that's why I love being with you so much--you make me feel so alive. Which is kind of ironic if you think about it...you not being alive and all. Does that sound crazy? I know I am, so it's okay to say 'yes.'
I don't know. I guess you're that person that I can just always turn to and know that I'll figure out whatever I need to figure out when I'm in your presence. And i think that's why I had such a hard time parting with you so many years ago--you put things in perspective for me. Well, you don't, but you help me to put them into perspective.

Ponderingly yours,
NicholleLee Robertson.

No comments:

Post a Comment