Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Dear Hermione,


I think we're a lot alike. We're both the most studious out of our friends. We care about our grades. We don't break rules. And we have no friends... Hmm...I wonder if these above traits could have anything to do with that?? As I've grown up, I've come to realize that rules can or should be bent sometimes, not necessarily broken, but.... I've also learned that if I don't spend so much time studying and some time having a little bit of fun, it actually helps my studies--I know, crazy, right?! But, it's true---I wouldn't lie to a fellow bookworm. Taking some time for yourself will make you less stressed and give your brain a break, thusly allowing you to....remember. And, you wont be so snotty and stuck-up. Because lets be honest, you are....kind of. I mean, you clearly drive Harry and Ron insane and there's no point in denying that you've had a few cries because of the things people have said about you....

Actually, now that I think of it, that troll almost killing you was probably the best thing that ever happened to you. I mean, honestly. When you stare death in the face it changes a person--not that I really know. But, it seems now that you've learned this....some... But, following Ron and Harry around and acting as if you're friends when they're rolling their eyes at you and are (still) annoyed, doesn't count on friends.

I hope in your future at Hogwarts you will learn to loosen up a little bit--and have fun/make friends.

Only one of us needs to be obsessively studious...and I've held the torch longer and to be completely honest I'm not ready to give it up.... Sorry....

Studiously Yours,
NicholleLee Robertson

No comments:

Post a Comment