Friday, January 29, 2010

Dear Mademoiselle La Rue,

I don't know yet whether I blame you for the death of my dear friend Charlotte Temple. I don't know if I can blame you for it as much as I can say you had a major hand in it. But, I guess if I blame you I would have to blame Montraville as well. And I don't really blame him. I guess if I had to blame someone or something (which it seems I do or else I would not be writing this) I blame Charlotte. I just realized that....She went crazy. I mean though, who wouldn't? Who wouldn't go crazy in that house all alone? Who wouldn't go crazy when they came to America and left EVERYTHING behind for a boy and he left her for someone he didn't think he could marry...yet did? Who wouldn't go crazy when they showed up on their friends doorstep begging for help and she turned them away (where you come in)? So. See? There were so many factors, but you, you are one of them. And I wish we could take them all back so we could still have her with us today. But, we can't. So we may as well not even think of it.

Charlotte's life was pretty shocking, huh... I mean, I knew when I was reading the biography of her life what was going to happen, but I think I'm just surprised at the way things happened. Like...I still haven't gotten over the fact that she passed out in your home and had a baby not long after....I hadn't a clue she was even pregnant. Unless I totally missed something...which I may have...

I don't know La Rue...I guess I was just writing you to work through my feelings on the situation...and now that I have I think I can sleep...Now that I've kind of dissected my feelings on Charlotte's life.

Don't even get me started on Montraville though...


Dissectingly yours,
NicholleLee Robertson.

No comments:

Post a Comment