Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Dear Ruby,


Although our circumstances are totally different and I'm not in the place you are or were, I feel like I can relate to you. I feel like everyone can.--Not really feeling at home anywhere. Feeling at home in the place where it's bad for you. I've felt it before, I know others have. I just wanted you to know that you're not alone. Some things are just too hard to give up, the ingrain themselves in you so much and you just can't give them up. I don't really know what to say to you, although I feel like we had a really strong connection. I just, I've felt what you felt before. Ya know? I've been like that, wishing and wanting so bad to be somewhere else, not liking the place you're at even though it's really good for you, not being happy with the people you're with. Not having anyone to talk to about any of it.--Which reinforces the way you were feeling like woah. So, I know how you feel. Different circumstances and situations, but similar feelings overall. I just thought you should know that. I've been there, too. You're not alone. You've always got one person with you. Me.

With you,
NicholleLee Robertson.

No comments:

Post a Comment