Thursday, October 14, 2010

Dear Barbra,


I’m sorry your cat died. That must have sucked. I loved my cats very much and was really sad when it was time to go. I’ve found books a good alternative to a feline friend. Sure they’re not soft and don’t purr in your arms…but they never leave you, they’re always there for you, and they’re willing to spend time together whenever YOU want and not just when they want a petting.

On another not, I’m afraid to say, but you’re a bit obsessive. You’re obsession of Sheba is just not health, Barbra. You need to learn to let go just a little bit and take a step back. I understand what it’s like to not really have anyone to talk to or spend time with…but you can’t get all crazy obsessive over people…that’s how you loose friends. And you should have learned this from Jennifer, but you didn’t…

Anyways, I just wanted to give you my two sense and condolences about your cat.

NOT Obsessively Yours,
NicholleLee Robertson.

No comments:

Post a Comment