Thursday, October 14, 2010

Dear Owen,


I’ve been thinking about you a lot lately. I know we haven’t been able to see each other much lately and I greatly apologize about that. I’ve been so busy with school and work and trying to make a career out of writing.

You have no idea how much I’ve missed you. I’ve been thinking about you and tried to get to you last night, but I got busy doing something for school--it’s midterm week, I’m SORRY. Please forgive me. I know you will.

That’s why I love you so much, Owen. You’re such a good person. You’re forgiving and understanding and you’re always there when I need you to be there. You’re a good person, Owen. Don’t ever forget that. I know you don’t need me to tell you, but…I am going to anyways.

How’s Annabelle? Tell her I’m sorry for my absence this past year. And that I’ll try to get to you guys sometime within the next few months.

I’ve been thinking about that radio show, how’s it going? There’s just something about music that is just the exact right medicine for anything in life. I think that’s why we get along so well--our love for music. Music has such a force on life, wouldn’t you agree. I hear a song and I’m automatically back in the spot where I listened to that song or band most. I heard Fall Out Boy the other day and I was back in my junior year of high school hanging out in my beat up van with my friends with the windows rolled down and in my lime green room sitting at my drum set talking about boys and our favorite songs. There’s just something about a song that can be so soothing to the soul. I’ve been spending a lot of time with my headphones on lately and I’m falling back in love with music the way I used to be. And it’s good--I miss it. It’s a reunion LONG over due, kind of like us…

Again, I’m sorry. Talk to you soon. Until then…at least we have our music.

Musically Yours,
NicholleLee Robertson.

No comments:

Post a Comment