Thursday, October 14, 2010

Dear George Emerson,


You are such a MAN. I can’t even explain the utter love I have for you. Every time I get to spend time with you I fall in love with you all over again and even harder than the first time. Your cynicism and sarcasm, and romanticism just…I can’t even explain.

You are like the epitome of perfection. You’re not afraid to stand up for what you want and believe in, no matter the boldness you have to exert. You have such a faith in fate and what is supposed to happen will--and I admire that so much! I believe the same thing too, but I have a hard time being patient enough and waiting for that to come. Or I worry that maybe I’m wrong and fate has a hand in nothing. But--your story, of you and Lucy--clearly proves me wrong. The way you kissed her after Cecil read the passage of that book about your and Lucy’s first kiss…there’s no better way to describe it then just MAN. You’re a total man.

I can’t even explain how you’ve had me weak in the knees just about things you’ve said or done. It’s really not healthy how much I love you. It’s not. I know you fought hard for Lucy and you’re not going to let go of her for some silly girl like me.. But still! I just can’t help but hope and wish. I’m like a bad Taylor Swift song when it comes to you…knowing one day we’ll be together and it will end like a Taylor Swift song. But…life is not a Taylor Swift song, so I will have to put those ambitions behind me. She does make it sound fabulous though.

You have this way of making everything you do seem perfect. And you have this way of making everything silly or unimportant seem totally useless and dumb. I don’t know…you’re probably getting red in the cheeks reading this…but honesty is the best policy and I told I’m really honest. So I just have to get this off my chest. And I know that’s all it is. I don’t expect anything from or out of you. I just needed to get this out before I explode from your manliness.

Utterly Lovingly Yours,
NicholleLee Robertson.

No comments:

Post a Comment