Thursday, October 14, 2010

Dear Princess Buttercup,


I thought you were really dense when I first met you. But after I heard what you said to Westley when you declared your love to him I learned differently. It takes a pair to put your heart on your sleeve in the way you did, and I’ve got to respect you for that.

On another note. The fact that you continued loving him so much when he’d been gone/dead for so long is admirable. And look--it worked out in your benefit this time. Good things come to those who wait and you really proved that… Westley might be one of the few men out there that are just totally incredibly amazing and you’ve got him wrapped around your little finger. Good for you.

The prince, however, is just the biggest tool in the world--and you almost fell for it! Tisk tisk. You should have known better. Not like you could have done anything about it…it was either be with him or die… To be completely honest if I’d lost my true love I probably would have chose death… But, then again, if you can survive a broken heart of that stature you can survive everything right…? Maybe. But, hey, look at the bright side…you got to wear pretty dresses…which I’m SURE made you feel so much better… That was a joke if you didn’t catch on.

I’m glad you got your Westley back…he was right, nothing can stop true love. And, I’m glad to finally have it proven to me. Thanks for the lesson. ;-)

Truly Lovingly Yours,
NicholleLee Robertson.

No comments:

Post a Comment