Thursday, August 27, 2009

Dear Mr. Bobby Conner,


I can't believe the way you just totally disregard Sarah. How can you do that? She's sweet and wonderful and beautiful. But, you know what, I'm glad you are a total arrogant jerk because then Sarah wouldn't end up with Jake, who I might add, is perfect! There really is no better person than Jake Anderson. I mean he hand makes boats!!! He respects her and he is so incredible. So, I guess in a way thank you for being a total butt head because Jake is perfect and through you Sarah ends up happily ever after with Jake. And it is Happily ever after!!! Because there is a such thing. Yeah, you're handsome and smart and a good father, but Jake is intelligent and witty and cute and totally awkward. All in which I believe are better qualities. Because there is a difference between smart and intelligent, I swear. So you suck, but thank you. It's because of bad experiences like you that women end up with "The One" or "The Perfect Person" or just someone better.................


Disgustidly yours,
NicholleLee Robertson.

No comments:

Post a Comment