Thursday, October 8, 2009

Dear Mr. Lemony Snicket


You. Are. Fantastic. I'm sorry I haven't written to you sooner. You don't care. I know. But, you should just know how much I FREAKIN' LOVE YOU. Your writing is fantastic. The way you throw your words on the page the way you do makes me all warm an fuzzy inside. They way you talk and the vocabulary you use makes me want to die from excitement. And, I know you're probably really confused now and going to burn my letter, if you're even still reading. But, I'm not offended Mr. Snicket, because that is how you are. You are just so fantastically amazing. And you're probably laughing at me and rolling around on the floor right now. But, like I said....I just need to tell you. Arg. You're so cool!

Fantastically yours,
NicholleLee Robertson.

No comments:

Post a Comment