Thursday, October 1, 2009

Dear Elizabeth Hall


You're a total baby. I am....usually I would say sorry at this point for saying something rude, but I'm REALLY not sorry. I'm not. You are having such a cool experience. And yeah, you died but your life obviously IS NOT OVER. You're still living, you're just in a different place with COOL people. You are getting an experience that some people will never get. You get a chance to start over, make new friends, see loved ones you lost, I mean..... I would LOVE LOVE LOVE if I got the chance to see my family I've lost. I understand it must really suck to die. But why obsess over it? Why is it so horrible? Maybe I just don't fully understand because I have not died, but you have it better than a lot of people have in a life time. Your whining just really aggravated me. Your selfishness REALLY aggravated me. I don't know how one person could be so selfish! Please, explain it to me.... GOD. I can't even talk to you right now. I'm already angry and just thinking of you is pissing me off.
Your story is cool. I love your story. YOU just bother me. I liked reading about your friends/acquaintances in heaven. But, YOU BOTHER ME SO MUCH!!!!!

REALLY ANNOYINGLY NOT YOURS,
NicholleLee Robertson.

No comments:

Post a Comment