Monday, October 26, 2009

Dear Razzle,


I just wanted you to know that I wanted to be JUST like you when I was young. You're so couragous, and out there, and you never cared what anyone thought of you. That was every girls dream at 11, I think....to forget about everyone else, and not care what they thought. You were so sure of yourself, you knew who you were. You were everything I wanted to be, I just wasn't old enough to figure out who exactly that was yet. I revisited you and revisited you time and time again. And I think maybe, in a little way you did have a hand in how I turned out. And I did turn out like you....a little bit. I don't care what people think of me. I don't do "traditional" things, I do what I want and not what people want or expect of me. That's not to say I don't do what people want or what's "expected" of me...usually those are the same things. I'm not as outspoken as you...but I am when I write. Kind of. Now if only I had a shaved head....my boyfriend would LOVE that. Sorry, I just can't do it! Me+Shaved Head= Not Happening. Ever. Sorry Mitchell.... I just wanted to thank you for being such a good role model for me growing up. So. Thank you!


Not as outspokenly yours,
NicholleLee Robertson.

No comments:

Post a Comment