Thursday, October 15, 2009

Dear Tita,


I enjoyed your story a lot. It was really fun to read, and I loved all your recipes. I can not wait to make them all. I want to go through and make them month to month, just like you did. Maybe I can blog about my experience (hehe). No, but seriously. Although your recipes are kind of crazy and whacked out, I still want to try them.....Can't wait. I wonder if I'll have some of the same experiences as you.... Hopefully my sister wont get carried away on a horse.....but.....lets not go there. I really enjoyed spending time with you, though! And I hope we meet some time soon. I wish I could give you more of an idea how much I enjoyed our time together, but I can't really think right now.... Sorry.

Cookingly yours,
NicholleLee Robertson.

No comments:

Post a Comment