Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Dear Tyler,



I must say. I am probably one of the biggest readers you will ever meet. But, I'm picky about what I read. Basically....it has to be a love story. And I hate saying that....but it's true. I'm getting better as I get older, but I'm a romantic and that comes out in what I read, or that's why I'm a romantic because of what I read.... either way. Anyways, I digress. I read your story which was cool because it wasn't a love story. It was however a baseball story which is another one of my loves. Anyways! I loved your story, because it was something I knew, but it was so much for a YA book. It was more than a good baseball story, it was dealing with life, and overcoming crap, and growing up. And I loved it. I think I appreciate it more now that I'm older and not 10 years old, but it was so good. It taught me so much and I just thank you for sharing your story with everyone. And I thank you for sharing your story with me.

Thankfully yours,
NicholleLee Robertson.

No comments:

Post a Comment