Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Dear Mr. Wing Biddlebaum,


I am so sorry that happened to you. Kids have no respect for the elderly. I don't know how you encouragingly rubbed kids shoulders, but I believe you. I don't think it was in any promiscuous ways, or any way of pleasure. I think it was just in encouragement. I'm so sorry you got run out of town. It is not fair that happened to you. I can't even imagine how scared you were. And I just want you to know that I'm on your side. I really like you Mr. Biddlebaum, I think you are such an interesting man and I wish I could just talk to you forever. No, I'm sorry, I wish I could listen to you talk forever. You seem like such a man of integrity and how people could accuse you of such things I have no idea. I'm sorry. And know, you always have a friend in me.


Yours,
NicholleLee Robertson.

No comments:

Post a Comment