Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Dear Haven,


I too hold onto the past, so you shouldn't feel bad. It's a problem I have. I admit. But....I think you're kind of a brat. I'm just sayin'. I don't know. You just kind of disappointed me. It's not that I don't like you or anything, I just think you're a little dramatic and kind of a baby....yeah,....I said it. I mean, your parents are divorced...boo hoo, so are mine. You really liked your sisters ex-boyfriend, boo hoo, he's HER ex-boyfriend. Really....com'on. I don't know you just bother me, you're a brat, you whine a lot. You have it well off, you really do. So what if your dad is a little whack-o and your mom's a little eccentric. You OBVIOUSLY have not met my family. And, I'm not sittin' here complaining about my sisters ex-boyfriend, and my parents divorce, and the new husbands and wives. I mean....my mom is going on her third husband, and you don't see me all cold-hearted and hating the world. I'm just sayin'. Put a little positivity in your life. I know what it's like to be a really negative person, I used to be a really negative person. But, it just takes....a lot of work. It's better to just go with the flow and be happy. I mean, I'm not saying I'm always happy or anything, and I often do have bouts of negativity. But, you, you're just bad.
I'm sorry, I don't mean to rant and rave and tell you how annoying you are, I'm just a little annoyed. And, this was not my intent for this letter to turn out. But, I just let my fingers type what they type and don't really think about it. So, sorry, I guess this is just how I really feel.

Annoyably yours,
NicholleLee Robertson.

No comments:

Post a Comment