Thursday, November 12, 2009

Dear Edward Cullen,


Besides for this letter, I'm doing a really good job of avoiding you. I haven't even thought of you really since the last letter I wrote. Do you remember? About a month back... Ya know, it's not that easy to not think about you with you being so utterly popular right now! I'm not even going to go see you RIGHT when you come to town. I'm going to WAIT. Waiting for you is NOT an easy thing to do. And I'm not exactly the most patient person in the world to begin with.
But, I must admit....not being with you is okay with me. I thought it would drive me nuts, but I don't even care. I don't really even care about you anymore. I mean, of course I care, I always will. But, not in the way I did. I don't love you the way I did. I don't need you. I don't run to you whenever I get upset, sad, or frustrated anymore. It's been really good for me. I've been able to explore new (and better) people....and things. I don't NEED you anymore. And that's a wonderful feeling.
Of course, I will always love you, and you will always hold a dear spot in my heart. But I am SO over you! I am so done with you!
And that's all I have to say.

Nottingly yours,
NicholleLee Robertson.

1 comment:

  1. Dear NicholleLee,

    As Edward's fanmail screener, I regret to inform you that your letter will never reach him. His sensitive nature means he has difficulty with letters not bleeding adoration for him and his vampirey sexiness. Whenever someone tells him they are "over him", he gets depressed and then we have to dangle little pictures of Bella in front of his face to even get him to leave the room. And worse yet, his sparkly skin gets a bit dull.

    So thank you for your letter, but if you write in the future, remember only sickly sweet, over the top, wretchedly romantic love letters will make it through the screening process.

    Yours truly,

    Lorelei Hanson
    Marketing Department, Edward Cullen Management Systems

    ReplyDelete