Monday, November 9, 2009

Dear Harry,


I have been spending some time with Dwayne today. And I just want to apologize for his rude behavior to you. He should not have talked to you like that. Especially for someone he cares so much about. I don't think he really meant what he was saying, he was probably just taking his anger out on you, because he's closest with you. That's what I do at least.....take all my anger out on my boyfriend, no matter if I'm actually saying/meaning things about him. It's not a nice thing for people to do. But, we do it anyways. We're human.
But you seem like such a great guy, and I think if we knew each other, we would be great friends. I can tell how much you care about Dwayne. I really can. It probably hurt so much to hear him say all those things to you, and I'm sorry. I just want you to know, that I think Dwayne really cared about you, and I don't think he meant to hurt you. I just thought it was important that you knew that. ... That's all.

Apologetically yours,
NicholleLee Robertson.

No comments:

Post a Comment