Thursday, November 19, 2009

Dear Jacob Black,


I'll see you TONIGHT. I know. This is like totally stepping over the boundries we formed not too long ago. But. The opportunity arose to visit you. And I COULD NOT pass it up. I hope that doesn't upset you. I doubt you'll even see me anyways. You'll be surrounded by a many number of girlies screaming. And, trust me, I WILL NOT be one of them. We had our time together. Much before all these other ladies had to share you. I had you to myself and I don't mind stepping aside now for all of these other girls drulling over you. I however will NOT be one of them, like I said. Maybe four years ago....but to be completely honost.....we were never all that close. I mean close yes, but my friendship with Edward Cullen sort of hindered that. I, unlike some people, care about your feelings. hehehehe....that was mean. No, but I understand where she's coming from. So, I don't fully blame her or anything. I mean, how can she resist either of you?! I don't know. You're both dashingly handsome. Will you slap me now?! I promised myself I would NOT think of HIM anymore and here I go! Rude of me. So sorry. It wont happen again! Anyways. I just wanted you to know that I will be there tonight. Because I doubt you'll see me and I just wanted you to know that I will be there.....supporting you (?).

NOT Screamingly Yours,
NicholleLee Robertson.

No comments:

Post a Comment