Friday, November 20, 2009

Dear Jane,


So, my twin sister is getting married next year. I'm only 20 years old, so I obviously don't have any experience being a bridesmaid, let alone a maid of honor? I was wondering if you could give me any tips? "Tips? English tips? Tips of any kind?"---Sorry, I couldn't resist.
I mean since you have been a bridesmaid 27 times. I was just wondering.... And now that you are married to perfect journalism man you're not bitter about it anymore and I figured it would be okay to ask.... When I say perfect journalism man, I really mean it. I would have fell in love with him on the spot! He's SO charming! Plus, he's a journalist.
Anyways! Back to the main point. My sister's getting married. I'm the maid of honor. I don't know what to do. At all. I need your help. So, please help me. Please. Help. I'm not kidding! I need it. I mean I don't know the first thing about planning a wedding! Please, I hardly know the first thing about GOING to a wedding! I'm the oldest grandchild, I've only been to like....4 weddings. And not since I was the flower girl really. So, I have no clue what to do. And I'm kind of freakin' out. And I want it to be perfect. So. Like I said. I need your help!

Freaking out Maid of Honorly Yours,
NicholleLee Robertson.

No comments:

Post a Comment