Monday, November 16, 2009

Dear Sylvie,


I must first admit I am still working on you.

I can't decide what your deal is. What happened with you, why you're so....strange. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with that, I am just SO curious as to what your story is. And it's really annoying that I have to get up and let go and go to class and work and other homework before I can finish and figure you out. I mean, I know it's not about you, it's about Lucille and Ruth, but you are so interesting.
It is bugging me so much, I wish I could be a fast reader. I want to know so bad. Even when I'm not reading, I'm wondering what it is. Did you hear that? You're on my mind even when we're not together. Although we both know we're never really together. You're too detached from this world. You're not present. You're not here. You're in some different Sylvie universe and I want to be a part of it so bad. Although, I don't think it's any Neverland where you are....but, I still wish to know where you are.
My curiosity is getting the best of me here. I'm sorry if that's rude. I mean, it doesn't really seem like you are welcoming anyone into your world. Maybe Lucille and Ruth, sometime. But, not anytime soon. If you don't kill yourself first. But, I don't think you will. I don't know. It kind of seems like it, but deep down I don't think you will.
I'm sorry! That was REALLY rude of me. Talking about your suicide. To you. Where have my manners gone?! I appologize. It's the curiosity getting the best of me again. But, that's no excuse. Again, I'm sorry. Looking forward to spending time with you again.

Curiously yours,
NicholleLee Robertson.

No comments:

Post a Comment