Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Dear Adela,


I just want to say: Don't marry Ronny. Just don't do it. You don't love him, your ideal of India is too romantic and not real, and plus I think you should be with Dr. Aziz. He's a better man than Ronny. You and Ronny....you just don't fit. You don't. And I KNOW you know that. You even said you weren't in love with him, and it does matter. It does, I think you should love someone when you marry them.... Ronny doesn't really understand you, I don't think. And I don't think he's the kind of person you really want to end up with....SO just think about it. Really really think about it. You're not stuck with him. Not yet at least. It's your life, love it and love the people in it. Don't marry someone you're not in love with, you deserve better than that. Plus, I think in the end you'll end up in love with Dr. Aziz. And he needs a lady, the poor fellow. He's still holding onto his dead wife, which is sweet, but he needs to move on. And I think you might just be the lady that will let him.

Convincingly yours,
NicholleLee Robertson.

No comments:

Post a Comment