Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Dear Owen,


I know we meet a lot, about every month or so. But, I wish we could meet more often. I know you'll disagree, but you've got everything all figured out. You have a lot to teach me. About your anger, the way people can't seem to lie around you. You just hold this place in my heart and I wish I could talk to you and get your honest opinion. Because I never know if I'm getting an honest opinion or if someone is just trying to be nice. But, I don't have to do that with you. One less thing to worry about. And let me tell you, there's enough to worry about!I admire the way you stick it the man, and do your own thing, and totally don't care about other peoples opinions, but at the same time are the most respectful person I know.
I wish we could meet more often. Because, I often get the urge to see you and talk to you and just be with you and it doesn't work out as much as I'd like it to. Maybe in time when we're not so busy. But who knows when that'll be. Your boldness. Your honesty. Your confidence. You inspire me. You're a good person. And there are not many of those people in the world today. But you are an honest to goodness good person.


Respectfully yours,
NicholleLee Robertson.

No comments:

Post a Comment