Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Dear Noah,




I think that any girl would be lucky to have you. You're handsome, and sweet, and thoughtful, and perfect. Really, you are. And you waited so long to be with Allie and just knew that she was still waiting for you. And all that waiting paid off for you! And your story was just so incredible, it touched my heart so much. To hear that two people could be so meant to be together...it was just astounding! And the way you wrote to her everyday and never heard back but never gave up. And don't even get me started on the house. But she comes to see you and it all works out and you live a happy life together. And really, that's all that matters. I could read your story over and over and over again. The two of you are just so right and it's so inspiring to read about your dedication and your love for her. I don't really know what else to say, and I feel like I'm being really redundant, but I don't really know what else to say besides I'm just so impressed with you. And your character, waiting that long for a lady shows a lot about your character.

Admirably yours,
NicholleLee Robertson.

No comments:

Post a Comment