Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Dear Jessica Darling,


Often times, I write to Marcus. I'm sorry, he's just such an amazing guy. But, I wanted to write to you today because I want your advice on something.
How did you do it? How did you go so long without talking to Marcus not knowing what was going on? Didn't it drive you insane. I just wonder because I think my boyfriend broke up with me after 4 years and plans to get married. And it's just driving me insane wondering what is going on. I mean I could call him, but that's not how we do things, is it?! How did you get by wondering what he was thinking and if he was thinking about you or if he really meant what he said (or didn't say)? How did you do it? Are you just a stronger person than me???? I don't think so. Not to be mean. I just meant...I don't know. Maybe it was just different with you two because you were apart so much more than you were together. Or maybe I'm over-complicating love. You would say "You can't over-complicate love." Marcus would say "Yes you can." I, too, often wish for a sign. Maybe one as obvious as Barry-oke. But, I don't think that day will come. Maybe a sign, but not one as obvious as Barry-oke, I don't think. How do you just get by? That's what I wonder. How do you make it NOT the only thing you are capable of thinking about? Because as much as I would love to stop everything I'm doing and just ponder about it, I can't. I've got class in an hour and a half and homework and work and just about everything else in the world one could possibly have to do. Of course, he would love for this to just stop me in my tracks and make me loose all my bearings. But, the truth is, I don't have time for that. So, while he's at home thinking I'm all shaken up, I really don't have time to be. So, take that! So, how do I just get by? How do I just get by?

Looking to hear from you,
NicholleLee Robertson.

No comments:

Post a Comment