Thursday, September 17, 2009

Dear Justin Matisee,



I just thought you should know I was rooting for you the entire time. I don't know why Birdie didn't like you....I thought you were incredibly charming from the moment I saw you! I'm proud of you for not giving up on her. You have to realize she was going through a lot, and you're not giving up on her, I think, was a helping factor in her getting over her loser husband. What was his name again? I don't remember. I suppose it's not worth remembering. Especially since he didn't want his daughter. What a scumbag! But you, you were just what she needed. Her and Berniece. And Travis. The way you take care of all three of them just shows so much about your character.
Visiting with you so much when I was a young girl really helped me. I just want to say thank you for that. Our visits made me able to sleep and gave me a sort of piece of mind. You're the only reason I could fall asleep a lot of the time, because of the way you talked and just reinforce that everything with be alright. It was soothing. I am forever grateful for that. And I know we stoped visiting for a long while, but I hope you can forgive me. It was not intentional. I still thought about you often. I just thought you should know how much you mean to me.

Indebtidly yours,
NicholleLee Robertson.

1 comment: