Sunday, September 27, 2009

Dear Marucs Flutie,




I'M A TOTAL CREEEEEPER LIKE WOAH!
I saw you today. Well, not really you, but the you I see in my head. I saw him and my heart and stomach dropped to my feet, past my feet, and all the way to the core of the earth. I've never had that happen before... see an ordinary person and instantly know that's who a person is. Just a random picture. Of a random boy. Whom I've never met in my life and probably never will. It was just amazing.
I mean this is how I've always pictured you. In my head you've always looked like this boy. Always. He is you. You are him.
I can't figure out how... the picture in my head of you is actually a real person. And, you say, "well maybe you've seen his picture before and just meshed us together." Well, Marcus, to that I have to say, "NO!" I've never seen this person before in my ENTIRE life. But, now I feel I must meet him. Although, undoubtedly I'll be disappointed because he wont really be like you. But, you never know.
Oh god, now I really am a freak. You're not real and he's just a random person that has similar qualities to you. But...he's so you. He's so you! I can't stop thinking about it.
I need to meet him.
And talk to him.
And love him.
And marry him.
You probably think I'm being crazy, but, Marcus, you have no idea what I would do if you were real. Probably pass out at your amazingness.
But what if this boy is like you?
Do you think he is my soulmate?
Do you think we're meant to be together?
I mean how often is it that you see the love of your literary life in human form?!
I mean that's all I'm sayin'. That's all I'm sayin'!
Here he is. Here is you:

Readers: Do you know him? Have you seen him?
This is my Marcus Flutie. I'll give you a hug if you know him and introduce us.

Mr. My Marcus Flutie, will you marry me? Seriously.

I'm so......freaked out right now. It's so crazy.
So, Marcus, is this you? Is this what you really look like? I think so. I love you. I'm a total creeper. I know. Can you get in trouble for posting random peoples photos on line? I don't think so. Oh well. Also, I'm not a total total freak.

Truly, madly, deeply waiting for you,
NicholleLee Robertson.

No comments:

Post a Comment