Friday, September 18, 2009

Dear Lloyd Dobler,


I know it's been a while since we've met and I've kind of been cheating on you, but I just want you to know how much you really do mean to me. I know I'm too busy to hang out as often, and I'm spending a lot of time with other boys, but you were the first boy I loved. And I will never forget that. And, I still do love you, really I do. I've just been really busy. You can even ask all my friends, I talk about you all the time. You're on my mind a lot. Lets get together soon?! Maybe this weekend, let me make it up to you. You're just a fantastic person and I hate not seeing you. Even though it's my own fault. We could spend time together whenever I want, I just take advantage of you being so close. Do you know what I mean? I think, it's I know we have such a good relationship and no one will ever get in the way of it. So, I am more apt to ditch you for people who I know will be offended if I don't spend time with them. And I know you'll understand because you're so understanding and you're a great person. And I just value your friendship so much. And I should really tell you that more often. I'm sorry. I'm a bad friend. But you, you're a great person Lloyd. I'll see you soon.

Apologetically yours,
NicholleLee Robertson

No comments:

Post a Comment