Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Dear Lloyd Dobler,



I love spending my evenings with you. Especially when I should be studying for my astronomy test. But hey, I had a really big presentation to give today on A Streetcar Named Desire and I've been working on it really hard and my professor said I "did awesome. And didn't even burst into flames! So, I thought it would be nice to end the night with you. And, I promised. And I've still been doing a really bad job of keeping up my end of the bargain. I really am sorry. But, having 18 credits means I have to sell my soul to Aquinas College and have many mental break downs throughout the way. I think you understand. But, maybe not. Anyways. I'm off to bed now, to get up early and make up for not studying for astronomy when I was with you.
I'm a bad student sometimes, but your company is company of that I can not pass up.

Your dear friend,
NicholleLee Robertson.

No comments:

Post a Comment