Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Dear Wes,


From the moment I heard about you, I was just so interested. Something about you just drew me in, and I can't really explain it. But, it's just like, you fit everything I've ever wanted in a person. You were so mysterious but so easy to figure out at the same time. You're such a balance of the human being. Which is hard to do, I think. You have this presence, even when you're not around. You're hard not to remember, it's hard not to think about you. And, even though I feel like you're unattainable for me, you seem so reachable. Does that make any sense? I don't know. Usually I would never even attempt to be friends with a person like you; smart, handsome, muscles, artistic... so intimidating. You seem like you've got it all figured out. But, with you, it's not like that. I never thought for one second that we could not be close friends. I never thought about you as an intimidating person. And maybe that's just because of your character, I got to know the real you before I even decided to be your friend. So, I didn't really have time to think of you as an intimidating person. It's just like all this sudden here you were in my life. One second you were not there and the next second you were this huge part of my life. I don't know, just a theory. But, I'm glad you came into my life. And I'm glad you came when you did. You were just the person I wanted to talk to. I'm still waiting for my sculpture, by the way. Just so you know.

Unintimidatidly yours,
NicholleLee Robertson.

No comments:

Post a Comment